Considering the last book I read was Paris by Edward Rutherfurd last summer, I’ve been in dire need of more time and a lighter read. My brother Dylan passed Yes Please onto me after he finished it–he told me it was funny and easy to read. Just what I was looking for.
- Don’t do drugs (at least not the hard ones).
- Everyone wants “the pudding.” Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.
- It’s never too late to apologize.
- Being pregnant has its perks.
- …But once the baby is born, your life as you know it is over.
- Be whoever you are and own it.
Thanks for inspiring me to read again, Amy. You’re awesome.